Pages

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage."
--Martin Luther

Monday 16 April 2012

Back Home

Hi friends!  I ended up taking a longer-than-anticipated hiatus, since as soon as I returned from road-tripping, I came down with a nasty cold.  It sometimes feels like over the past few months, I've been sick more than I've been healthy.  Ah well, the spring weather is here to stay so why let a cough get me down?

I've got a few posts in the works, but here are some brief updates:

1)  Road tripping was amazing!  I have a fantastic time touring two wonderful cities, and was happy to spend good quality time with my friend Joy.  It was also great coming home to Gil as it was quickly apparent that even though he'd been super busy and barely emailed me all week, he really had missed me. 

2)  I've spent a lot of time with family over the past week.  My step-mom was in town to see my nephew Avery, and it was fun to have some time with her and with both my brothers and my sister-in-law last week.  The proximity to family is really the second best thing about being back in Toronto (after being with my husband, of course!), especially as I get to see Avery grow and change. 

3)  We *think* we have a moving date.  I don't want to say much for fear of jinxing it, but it looks like we will be in the new house in the next couple of weeks.  Now to get packing!

4)  For a while, I've been contemplating starting a new blog on my language learning experiences, both to document some of my progress and to help others who are attempting to learn a new language.  I've lately come across some similar blogs, and am encouraged to start my own, so when it's up and running, please feel free to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment