Anyway, it's another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today we're talking about our fall To-Read list. I actually finished ALL the books on my summer list, which was a pleasant surprise, but this fall I've got some long reads on the list. Remember how I posted previously about books that intimidate me? This fall I'm aiming at finally cracking open those scary reads. Here is my Top
1. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo: I'm still scared at the length, but at least I've got it on Kindle so I can a repetitive strain injury.
2. Life of Pi by Yann Martel: I have to read this soon as it's on loan from my mom.
3. The High Road by Terry Fallis: Because after some heavy reads, I'll want to laugh my butt off.
4. MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood: I've been salivating over this one in the book store for weeks, so I don't think I'll be able to put off buying it for much longer. The only question is whether I want to re-read Oryx and Crake and The Year of the Flood beforehand.
5. A Fruitful Wife by Hayley DiMarco: This will be the fifth installment of my marriage reading series.
6. Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde: The Eyre Affair left me wanting to read the whole series, so when the weather gets cold, I'll treat myself by curling up with this book.
So, what are you all planning to read this fall?