Today's topic at The Broke and the Bookish is anticipated new releases for the second half of the year. I don't typically follow a lot of release schedules, unless it's an author that I love or a series that I'm really into, so I had to do some digging to find enough for a list.
1. Saga, Volume 6 by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples: I love this series!
2. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany: I was a bit on the fence about this, but let's face it, I won't be able to help myself.
3. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson: I'm so into this series after reading the first book last fall.
4. Here I Am by Jonathan Safran Foer: I enjoyed Everything Is Illuminated, but never read his second release; however, I found this on a list of releases for the year, and a very intrigued.
5. Commonwealth by Ann Patchett: Sounds intriguing.
6. Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty: Somehow, I missed out on Big Little Lies, but I've read a couple of her books and really enjoyed them, so I'll definitely check out her newest book.
7. Book Smugglers of Timbuktu by Charlie English: A true story that looks completely fascinating.
8. Bolshoi Confidential by Simon Morrison: The Russophile in me is doing scissor kicks about this release! It comes out in October, so I'm crossing my fingers for a book store gift card for my September birthday to buy this book.
That's all I could come up with! What books are you looking forward to?