Pages

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage."
--Martin Luther

Monday 21 May 2012

Long Weekend

Now that we're settled into the new house, we were able to spend the long weekend enjoying lovely weather and relaxing... sort of.  In fact, Gil worked all day yesterday and part of today, and I wrote a Chinese test over the weekend.  Other than that, though, we took some time relax, have a Saturday-morning brunch, attend a friend's barbecue, go out to a Thai restaurant (I'm seeing a food theme), and just generally enjoy the time.  Here are some images from our weekend:

My brother's kitty came to stay with us for a few days. 
I love this photo, as it kind of seems like he's laughing or really surprised. 









We have peonies about to bloom beside our garage.  So pretty!


Today I spent a lazy afternoon reading on my front porch.  It was delightful. 
Happy Victoria Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment