Pages

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage."
--Martin Luther

Saturday 12 January 2013

New Year, New Couch

Time for a completely frivolous post! I've been meaning to post something more substantial about the new year, but this week has been super-hectic, so deeper thoughts will have to wait.

Today our new couch arrived, the first brand new couch of my adult life. I can't wait to start really setting up the living room, which has been in a holding pattern while we figured out our seating situation. The old red couch, which is actually HALF of a sectional that once belonged to Gil's friend, will go to the basement where it will match with our yellow walls. I am so happy to feel like I am halfway to having a grown-up living room... Just in time for when I host my Bible study group next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment