It's Top Ten Tuesday again at The Broke and the Bookish, and this one's a fun topic. We're talking about bookish things (not books) that we'd like to own. I already own some pretty nerdy things, like a Harry Potter butterbeer glass and a mug that has names of authors in a crossword pattern, but I can always think of more.
1. I'm not sure if this counts, but my own library....
2. With a rolling ladder, so I can sing and swing around like in this scene from Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
3. An old school card catalogue. I'd love to have one as a piece of furniture.
4. Funky bookends. I can never commit to buying them since I have too many books crammed into the shelf to need bookends. :-)
5. This bag.
6. This Jane Eyre-inspired scarf. My birthday is only 5 months away, friends...
7. A librarian action figure. My mom has one, but I want one too.
8. More Harry Potter socks. I have two pairs, but you can never have enough.
9. All the Harry Potter inspired onesies that I see on Etsy, for my future baby, but especially this one, and this one, and of course this one and then this one. I have issues.
10. DVDs of all my favourite adaptations, such as the BBC's North and South, the most recent Jane Eyre with Mia Wasikowsa, and some of the Austen adaptations that I haven't got yet, plus Austenland, because I laughed a lot at that movie.