1) Spring is here! I know, I know, it might snow again next week, but for now I'm enjoying some warmer temperatures. Last week we had at least six robins in the tree outside the church. I tried to take a photo and this is the best I could get:
2) After women's prayer group, I came upon one of the ladies in the hallway. I said I was on my way out, and she said, "I'm just waiting for the girls." She's probably in her 70s. I hope I always consider myself "one of the girls", no matter how old I get to be!
3) I went to see my old eye doctor for the first time in close to 10 years (since I was having my check-ups done in Ottawa while living there). I didn't even know if he would remember me, but as I was waiting with my book, he said: "You were always reading books when you came here. I remember that." See, I wasn't exaggerating when I called myself a lifelong bookworm. :-)
4) If you like Downton Abbey, this video is amazing.
5) Homemade caramel corn. Actually, we made it a few weeks ago, but the memory is still smile-worthy. Check out the video here.