Pages

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage."
--Martin Luther

Monday 19 March 2012

I Have an Amazing Husband

The past few days have been a bit crazy in our household.  Gil has been on call for two whole weeks (as opposed to his normal one week rotation), so he has not been around.  Then yesterday I came down with a monster stomach flu.  I went to church alone (as Gil had to go to work), and started feeling queasy on the way there.  Thankfully things weren't so bad while at church, but when I got home, I started throwing up, having chills, etc.  I'm a lot better this morning, but taking it easy resting up for the day to hopefully get this bug out of my system.

I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who, after two exhausting work weeks, ran by the store to pick up Gravol and ginger ale, and sat in bed with me watching History Channel shows on my laptop.  Please pray he doesn't come down with this bug, as it would be awful being sick while working in the hospital.

Update (Monday evening):  Okay, I'm not better after all.  But my husband is still awesome and is making me soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment